Pandora issue

Jcris

Ever since the last update Pandora will no load properly. You need to fix this problem

You need to raise a ticket thru the settings/feedback section of the WiiM Home app so WiiM can inspect your device logs and hopefully diagnose the issue. As the per the subforum title, this is a forum to troubleshoot issues with the community, not a route to support :)

You need to raise a ticket thru the settings/feedback section of the WiiM Home app so WiiM can inspect your device logs and hopefully diagnose the issue. As the per the subforum title, this is a forum to troubleshoot issues with the community, not a route to support :)
I have the same problem and submitted a ticket. I was able to work around the issue by rebooting the Wiim right before accessing Pandora.

Rebooting phone doesn't work for me. The Wiim Pro Plus units themselves need to be rebooted if there was too much time elapsed since that specific Wiim unit last played something from Pandora.

Actually rebooting my phone only worked once. After I closed Pandora it was broken again.
I did hear back from WiiM on the ticket I raised for this and they said they are working to find a solution. I assume that means they know there is a problem and are working on it.

Actually rebooting my phone only worked once. After I closed Pandora it was broken again.
I did hear back from WiiM on the ticket I raised for this and they said they are working to find a solution. I assume that means they know there is a problem and are working on it.
I’ve just received a firmware update for my Mini v4.6.612034 which claims to have resolved a Pandora issue

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240328-080426_Original.jpg
    Screenshot_20240328-080426_Original.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 3
Back