Pause/Resume Radio Stations

Si-Stereo

Hi all, having used the unit now for a week, I found something I don’t believe I could see mentioned in the manual or on another thread, I was sat there working from my desk having jazz fm playing in the background when I had to join a Teams meeting, so paused the stream as to not put my colleagues through my music tastes. When I came back of the meeting 30mins later I pressed play again, and to my amazement it resumed from where i paused, it seemed have recorded at least 10 mins, I checked the broadcast on a DAB radio and the stream was different 💁‍♂️, i don’t know exactly how long it recorded for as I changed to another stream after 10mins so it could be longer. Don’t get me wrong it’s a great feature if this isn’t some weird anomaly confined to my unit but I don’t see any mention anywhere unless I’m losing the plot😂
Anyone else noticed or tried this?
I can only assume the extra ram in the Pro helps with this feature, maybe the stream is recorded in the app?
For ref I’m using an IOS Device, would welcome feedback from WiiM on this, is this a thing?, is it in the manual?
Cheers fellow WiiM’ers
Si

Back