Playback issue

Kblade97

On this latest update when I go to my favorite tracks and I click one song, it always plays the song below it. No matter what I do this latest update is buggy for me and it does some freezing up. I have to close the app out and open it back up, but the main thing is plays track below when I select the track above. And also, this is the first time I’ve had the Wiim play a song stop and then I have to restart it. It’s very sporadic but start a song it’ll play five seconds and pause itself, play for another 5 seconds pause itself again. bummer.😫

Are the favourites from a streaming service or are they local content? If local content what server are you using?

On this latest update when I go to my favorite tracks and I click one song, it always plays the song below it. No matter what I do this latest update is buggy for me and it does some freezing up. I have to close the app out and open it back up, but the main thing is plays track below when I select the track above. And also, this is the first time I’ve had the Wiim play a song stop and then I have to restart it. It’s very sporadic but start a song it’ll play five seconds and pause itself, play for another 5 seconds pause itself again. bummer.😫
Probably best to post the firmware version and build date. 'Latest' is only the latest for a short time it seems...Mine updated to 5.0.612034 build 20240327 an hour ago

Back