Skipping Songs

TRB

Connected to Qobuz via Wifi. Everything seems fine, but only the first 20-25 seconds of a song will play, and then it skips to the next song.

If I put the song on pause and advance, say to the middle of the song, it will skip to the next song within a couple seconds.

The wifi connection is strong, and the bandwidth generally runs around 70-80 mbs, so I don't think that is the issue.

Connected to Qobuz via Wifi. Everything seems fine, but only the first 20-25 seconds of a song will play, and then it skips to the next song.

If I put the song on pause and advance, say to the middle of the song, it will skip to the next song within a couple seconds.

The wifi connection is strong, and the bandwidth generally runs around 70-80 mbs, so I don't think that is the issue.
Check the song on Qobuz itself. In some cases only a 20-25 second sample is available due to digital rights. I’m not sure that these are properly differentiated in WHA.

Okay...figured out that if I use the Qobuz app to play then everything is fine. It is the Wiim app that isn't working.

Try logging out of Qobuz in the WiiM Home app and back in again to make sure it’s the right account. That behaviour sounds like the account the WiiM is linked to might not have a full subscription.

Yes have same problem

Back