Qobuz improvements

Pcryan5

Major Contributor
Surely WIIM could find a way to display Qobuz music is a usable format? Perhaps (at least) by release date? Dumping them all Willy nilly is … challenging.
Top is WiiM - Bottom is Qobuz native.
//rant mode off
IMG_1683.jpegIMG_1682.jpeg
(Or is this a Qobuz API issue?)

A curiosity, with Roon can you also listen to Amazon Music Unlimited? 🤔
I presume not.
No. The lack of a publicly available API for both amazon music and Apple Music means you don’t see them in Roon, or LMS for that matter. Also, Roon is too insignificant market-wise for Amazon and Apple to take notice of it.

Also my opinion! The importance of Roon is for the two great A.s not given. And like me they probably don't see any significant synergy effects.
As long as Qobuz and Roon will remain in the market I have my solution. If one or both will not survive there will be other ways. If not? Back to the roots 😉
Roon, Qobuz only and my NAS stored purchases is just now the ideal solution.
If I can not find a special album on Qobuz I go with the old GDR line: What we not offer you do not need! And the differences in the offers of the different streaming services are tending to homeopathic numbers.
(For the very rare moments I want to have weird things like "immersive sound" or Dolby Atmos and other nonsense I use my iPad with Apple Music and this ridiculous Airpod Max.)
One must always keep in mind that the easiest way to satisfy people for the moment are lines like: Great idea, we will discuss internally, and so on. Keeping customers quiet is sometimes a job for a special department😂

Also my opinion! The importance of Roon is for the two great A.s not given. And like me they probably don't see any significant synergy effects.
As long as Qobuz and Roon will remain in the market I have my solution. If one or both will not survive there will be other ways. If not? Back to the roots 😉
Roon, Qobuz only and my NAS stored purchases is just now the ideal solution.
If I can not find a special album on Qobuz I go with the old GDR line: What we not offer you do not need! And the differences in the offers of the different streaming services are tending to homeopathic numbers.
(For the very rare moments I want to have weird things like "immersive sound" or Dolby Atmos and other nonsense I use my iPad with Apple Music and this ridiculous Airpod Max.)
One must always keep in mind that the easiest way to satisfy people for the moment are lines like: Great idea, we will discuss internally, and so on. Keeping customers quiet is sometimes a job for a special department😂
😂 ;)(y)

Not on Roon.......still. May be one time or another ;)
Now i'm using Bubble UPnP with great satisfaction. Or MConnect on IOS. The latter App is less complete than Bubble, but it works and has all the basics.
A curiosity, with Roon can you also listen to Amazon Music Unlimited? 🤔
I presume not.
No it can not.

B
Trying to revive this thread so the WiiM team can see there are PLENTY of us qobuz users here! :LOL:

But I wanted to add that seeing your favourites when you are browsing an album would be cool... Sometimes I favourite stuff I'm not familiar with so I can come back to it later...
Screenshot_20240329-095128~2.png
But this is not possible at the moment the way it's implemented in WHA. In qobuz I can see favourited tracks easily while browsing.
Screenshot_20240329-095106~2.png
Similarly it would be cool to have a "favourites" section when you navigate to an artist page (like spotify). This makes it easier to see all your favourites across albums etc.

Back