Set Fixed Volume for each Input seperately

jojolino

Hi Developer Team

I connect the WIIM pro to active studio monitors with the digital output because the monitors have there own DAC's and I want to limit the converter steps.
Also I have an Denon AVR witch drives the same monitors as L/R front channels. But most AVR had no digital output. So I must connect the analog outputs from the Denon to the analog inputs of the WIIM. The WIIM can be recognized if there is a signal and choose the input automatically, that's really nice. But in this case I want a fixed volume setting only if the analog input is active because the volume is controlled by the AVR. If I go back to the internal streamer the volume should be controlled by the WIIM again. If the fixed volume can be assigned to a input maybe this can also help other users with other setups too.

Greetings
Jürgen

Hi Developer Team

I connect the WIIM pro to active studio monitors with the digital output because the monitors have there own DAC's and I want to limit the converter steps.
Also I have an Denon AVR witch drives the same monitors as L/R front channels. But most AVR had no digital output. So I must connect the analog outputs from the Denon to the analog inputs of the WIIM. The WIIM can be recognized if there is a signal and choose the input automatically, that's really nice. But in this case I want a fixed volume setting only if the analog input is active because the volume is controlled by the AVR. If I go back to the internal streamer the volume should be controlled by the WIIM again. If the fixed volume can be assigned to a input maybe this can also help other users with other setups too.

Greetings
Jürgen
Welcome.
I'm guessing as this is your first post you've not read too many of the existing threads.
A per-source volume contol / memory is due any day now.
Latest firmware (for pros and amp at least) includes it; just waiting on the associated app release.

Many thanks! I've searched first but not found a topic.
This little black box is a technical beast!

Back