UI color scheme

I think I can spot a slight color gradient, even in that screenshot. It's least pronounced on the Device tab for me.

Edit:
Here is your screenshot as shown in my email client, which does have black background, indeed.
IMG_20240222_093847.jpg

The gradient is clearly visible.

Last edited:
The app appears a dark green on my iPhone running in dark mode. I like the style, and don't have the app open enough (I use spotify / tidal connect most the time) to worry :)

Isn't he talking about the playback screen that adapts to the colours of the album cover? I would totally prefer a black background there.

WiiM Home is the name of the app, no matter what screen is shown. :) And as of yet there isn't one screen with really and truly black background.

My Wiim app and Qobuz app. The wiim has a androidish green background, and the qobuz app has black background — it is physically turned off pixels, they ain’t use power from phone’s battery

Attachments

• IMG_8049.jpeg
    IMG_8049.jpeg
    527.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_8050.jpeg
    IMG_8050.jpeg
    398.6 KB · Views: 6
WiiM Home is the name of the app, no matter what screen is shown. :) And as of yet there isn't one screen with really and truly black background.
I agree, but fact is that all the settings screen have kind of a black background and the playback screen adapt to whatever is being played and usually is not black. And yes, that is not prefered especially for OLEDs.

Back