Volume in chromecast mode

onlyoneme

Major Contributor
@WiiM Support

Is it possible to get volume following Pro settings during chromecasting? I mean being fixed on the specified volume level. At a moment it looks like volume in chromecast in independent from WiiM internal volume.

I like this setting to bet set fixed and doesn’t change when you adjust the volume.

Chromecast seems to use its own volume level which is independent of the main volume. And it doesn't take fixed volume into consideration.

Before, there were some occasional wiim support on ASR now here it seems it stops.

Mini has more frequent updates that includes new features and pro haven’t any update since 12/12.

I hope they just work hard on Pro to fix all the reported issues.

@WiiM Support

Is it possible to get volume following Pro settings during chromecasting? I mean being fixed on the specified volume level. At a moment it looks like volume in chromecast in independent from WiiM internal volume.
So what you're asking is that the volume of the WiiM Pro is also the volume that's reported to/controlled by the Google Home app etc...? This would seem much more logical to me as well! :)

Back