WHA getting worse

Maurizio

Major Contributor
It seems to me that the App instead of improving has gotten worse. If possible!(n)
Before on the tablet>Browse>Amazon Music I had the albums page with nice big covers. I don't remember if 6 or 9 per page.
Now the grid view is gone, replaced by the list view.
Well, the covers are smaller than a postage stamp. Impossible to decipher them.😖
Shame.
I still don't use WHA

You shoud raise this via the app feedback; posting here might not get a response
😂 😂
Hi @Mr Ee
See, you'd be right if......I hadn't done this numerous times already.
I have opened tickets; I contacted support via email and .... the result was null. 😬
I have to say I had contacted them asking for more options for sorting the library, not Grid/List view. The transformation from Grid to List is recent and I don't understand why they changed. For example in Qobuz the view is still Grid. ;)
It is therefore useless to continue opening tickets.
As says @Brantome It would take little to insert an option to switch from one view to another, as indeed all the native Apps have. :giggle:

Hi @Mr Ee
See, you'd be right if......I hadn't done this numerous times already.
I have opened tickets; I contacted support via email and .... the result was null. 😬
I have to say I had contacted them asking for more options for sorting the library, not Grid/List view. The transformation from Grid to List is recent and I don't understand why they changed. For example in Qobuz the view is still Grid. ;)
It is therefore useless to continue opening tickets.
As says @Brantome It would take little to insert an option to switch from one view to another, as indeed all the native Apps have. :giggle:
My reply to Brantome was just a light hearted response / dig to this post :)

Back