What’s Shows for in the Wiim app search filter

CrystalGipsy

Major Contributor
What is the search filter Shows for doesn’t seem to find anything for me.IMG_2710.png

Fine for me on both android and my iPad across Amazon music, Qobuz, Tidal and even Tunein…
It seems I trapped in that before and deleted my post as soon as I was aware of that 😉
In between I think he asked what "Shows" could be meant....did also not find a single entry. On Qobuz at least..

It seems I trapped in that before and deleted my post as soon as I was aware of that 😉
In between I think he asked what "Shows" could be meant....did also not find a single entry. On Qobuz at least..
I get four Shows from Tunein, and another half a dozen when I click on “see all”. Looks like podcasts perhaps?

I get four Shows from Tunein, and another half a dozen when I click on “see all”. Looks like podcasts perhaps?
Ok, my Qobuz only did not find an entry, then have fun with the Shows 😂 and, btw a good Heiligen Abend. Here the party is just starting 😝

Have a good Christmas Eve and Christmas Day too :)

I’ve been watching my two and a half year old grand nephew today, so it’s feet up for me this evening ;)

My question was what is the filter shows for in this context? I have never seen it in any other app,also what is the stations tab for ? Internet radio as I search for a known station nothing comes up.

edit. Thing its linked to Amazon Music. I only have the free version as I dont use it for streaming and only use it to get downloads of my Vinyl purchases..

My question was what is the filter shows for in this context? I have never seen it in any other app,also what is the stations tab for ? Internet radio as I search for a known station nothing comes up.

edit. Thing its linked to Amazon Music. I only have the free version as I dont use it for streaming and only use it to get downloads of my Vinyl purchases..
Stations in an Amazon Music context for example are “personalized and endless streams of music”, normally based on a particular artist and music similar to them. I think they are also known as “artist radio” in other services.

Edit: I see you added the amazon music bit just before I sent my reply…

Shows as I mentioned seem to be Tunein related, perhaps podcasts

IMG_8410.jpeg

Back