Amazon music discrepancies between app and wiim home

zAndy1uk

Just received my Wiim home plus yesterday and I've noticed something that I'm struggling to understand really. When I search for Elton John albums in the Wiim home app and look at the complete list one recent album 'Step into Christmas' doesn't appear in the list. But if I search for the specific album I can find it but it shows with different album artwork compared to the Amazon music app and it only shows 5 tracks in the Wiim Home app but there appears to be 7 tracks in the Amazon music app. Can anyone shed any light on why there's a discrepancy here? ThanksScreenshot_20231110_094512_WiiM Home.jpg
Screenshot_20231110_094448_Amazon Music.jpg

Guess there are simply two versions. No Amazon Music in use here, but in Qobuz also two with the same name appear.
The one with the red cover and seven tracks is the release from 06.11.2023.

The Amazon Music interface in the WiiM Home app (or any other for that matter) is a restricted feature interface to Amazon Music with Amazon-imposed limits on the number of results returned. I wouldn't be surprised if you got different results using the Amazon Music web interface and its ios and Android apps as well - it can be a bit of a dog's dinner tbh...

The Amazon Music interface in the WiiM Home app (or any other for that matter) is a restricted feature interface to Amazon Music with Amazon-imposed limits on the number of results returned. I wouldn't be surprised if you got different results using the Amazon Music web interface and its ios and Android apps as well - it can be a bit of a dog's dinner tbh...
So is their own app really, they have never been good at UI, FireTV is as bad.

Back