WiiM Integration with RTI

BigRobSIS

Would like to know when will WiiM have integration with RTI? We are considering WiiM for a big project but it involves RTI and need to validate the integration.

That sounds more than just a routine feature request to me, and perhaps leans more towards the type of partnership WiiM recently announced with Origin Acoustics for the USA custom installation market. I’d suggest you contact them formally via the info on their website at https://www.wiimhome.com/contactUs

I’ll also flag this thread up to them in case I’ve misunderstood the requirement

Last edited:
Would like to know when will WiiM have integration with RTI? We are considering WiiM for a big project but it involves RTI and need to validate the integration.
Hi BigRobSIS,

We've successfully completed the Control4 development and are currently undergoing the certification testing phase. Our next objective is RTI integration, and we're aiming to provide this integration by the first quarter of 2024. Stay tuned for updates!

Also looking forward to RTI drivers. Maybe a Savant profile next?

Hi BigRobSIS,

We've successfully completed the Control4 development and are currently undergoing the certification testing phase. Our next objective is RTI integration, and we're aiming to provide this integration by the first quarter of 2024. Stay tuned for updates!
Hello, can this Control4 driver file be sent to me? I happen to have an engineering project to be used.

Hello, can this Control4 driver file be sent to me? I happen to have an engineering project to be used.
Hi Bill,

Control4 is still testing our driver. When it's certified, we'll release it right away. Thank you!

Hi Bill,

Control4 is still testing our driver. When it's certified, we'll release it right away. Thank you!
Any updates on this? I have a lot of projects that I could be using Wiim for. And will it work with the non CI versions of the Wiim products? Thank you.

Hi BigRobSIS,

I know you said after C4 would be RTI, but if there's a testing holdup on C4's side, that sounds like it's a C4 thing and nothing to do with the RTI development necessarily, so is the RTI driver coming soon? Or is C4, I mean Snap, I mean ADI holding it up?

Also, someone else asked and I'm also curious if the drivers will work with the non-CI models? Are they all the same API and such? If they're the same, I'm happy to help beta (or even alpha) the RTI driver on the Pro I have here. It's just one though.

Dear Wiim.
Is RTI doing the driver or a 3. party company. Any updates on this?
I also have a lot of projects that I could be using Wiim for. And will it work with the non CI versions of the Wiim products? Thank you for making a really great product(y):).

Back