Connect wiim pro plus to two amplifier in two rooms and to pc

Jules1978

Salve, sto acquistando Wiim Pro Plus per collegarlo come streamer e dac a nad c326 bee

Qual è il modo migliore per collegarlo?

Ho in un'altra stanza un gioco quad artera solus. È possibile connettersi con wifi wiim pro plus con quad artera solus play per utilizzare wiim pro plus come streamer?

Io would also.commect my pc to wiim pro plus with wifi. I use piano on pc and i would send sound to wim pro plus and the to nad c326 bee

Last edited:
From what I can see about the devices you mention, then you would connect the Pro Plus to the NAD using an RCA cable from the former’s analogue output to the AuX, CD, tape in or similar line level input on the latter.

I don‘t see how you could connect the Pro Plus wirelessly to the Quad Altera other than lossy Bluetooth using the default SBC codec. While the Quad does support DLNA and the Pro Plus similarly supports DLNA/UPNP, WiiM devices can’t “cast” UPNP to another device. I don’t see any other cross over/ meeting points between the two units.

(PS please post in English to save readers all having to translate it for themselves. Grazie :) )

Hi could i have other point of view? Thanks
By all means, but the lack of digital inputs on your Nad means there aren’t any other connectivity options there for your Pro Plus, and the lack of an open wireless protocol beyond Bluetooth (e.g. no airplay) means that the Quad is similarly constrained.

As for using your PC to send audio to the pro plus and the NAD, could you please clarify which software you are using for the “piano on PC”?

Se comprerò un amplificatore Wiim, potrei trasmettere musica in streaming al quad nell'altra stanza?

I am using FL Studio and native instruments software to use piano keyboard on pc

Se comprerò un amplificatore Wiim, potrei trasmettere musica in streaming al quad nell'altra stanza?

The WiiM amp could be used on its own or in a group with the WiiM Pro Plus, but again given the lack of airplay or other wireless means on your Quad, it couldn't send audio to it.

You could however use a second WiiM Pro or Pro Plus connected to the Quad (say using a coax or digital cable) and send audio from the first Pro Plus to the second one and hence to the Quad.

I am using FL Studio and native instruments software to use piano keyboard on pc

I don't see anything in that software that allows audio to be sent to another device wirelessly. Some people have tried using SWYH (stream what you hear) software which tries to capture the audio from your PC soundcard and present that as a web URL or send it over UPNP, but again that isn't guaranteed to work. If your PC sound card has a digital optical or cox output, you could connect that to a WiiM Pro or Plus and have that send it to another WiiM Pro/Pro Plus that's connected to your Quad.

I'm afraid that there's no easy answer to integrate your wishes unless you use two WiiM Pro/ Plus devices as the links between your disparate kit

Back