Not able to connect PC Serato DJ software Audio Output to Wiim Pro Plus

lampras5

Hello

I use Windows Serato DJ App connected to Tidal but it doesnt triggers Tidal connect in Wiim Pro PLUS. To use Wiim pro plus as pre-amp and DAC It seems I have to stream PC audio output to WIIM Pro PLUS. Chromecast doesnt work once casting to WIIM is only allowed for browser page casting. What are the options to do this windows audio output streaming/trasmission to Wiim PRO Plus (Wireless or Wired) without quality loss?

Perhaps software like SWYH (stream what you hear)? I do recall some not having much luck using its webstream option, but I think UPNP playback may be another option that should work better.

Perhaps software like SWYH (stream what you hear)? I do recall some not having much luck using its webstream option, but I think UPNP playback may be another option that should work better.
You need the version written in RUST - https://github.com/dheijl/swyh-rs - not the original which has a bad memory leak. SWYH will carry a small amount of lag.

But if you are able to run a cable from where the PC is situated to the WiiM you could look at a USB to Optical converter.

Back