What are you listening to?

1709179411019.png

Started out not liking the movie. Watched it the 2nd time a year later and began to appreciate it. OST is pretty phenomenal. Real test on sound system to handle high dynamics, vocal composition (should not sound bright) to total silence.

Woven hand blush music..
The instruments on the amp sound very natural, instrument separation.. beautiful 😮😊😊👃
A spiritual experience is there with the amp..
Exciting.. amazing..

Might be time to replace my amp ;-) It is refreshing to read your excitement @wiimamp user
😊😊
Yes the amp sounds great.. sometimes I really can't believe what I am hearing 😊.
Mostly I always listened with headphones..
IEM with an external amp ( usb c amp) or over ear headphones( with good cables so not over bluetooth)
Never did expect i could experience music with a hi-fi system in such a great manner.
Haven't used the headphones anymore😅..the excitement is fully listening with the Wiimamp.

What amp do you have Fender?.
I wouldn't hesitate to buy the wiim amp..for such little money a very compact device with grandiose sound.😊😊
For my room the amp gives enough power..more than enough.😊
Always I could hear how good b&w speakers are..

Last edited:
😊😊
Yes the amp sounds great.. sometimes I really can't believe what I am hearing 😊.
Mostly I always listened with headphones..
IEM with an external amp ( usb c amp) or over ear headphones( with good cables so not over bluetooth)
Never did expect i could experience music with a hi-fi system in such a great manner.
Haven't used the headphones anymore😅..the excitement is fully listening with the Wiimamp.

What amp do you have Fender?.
I wouldn't hesitate to buy the wiim amp..for such little money a very compact device with grandiose sound.😊😊
For my room the amp gives enough power..more than enough.😊
Always I could hear how good b&w speakers are..
Like my WiiM Pro as a streamer. On amps I have other desires ;-) You can see it in my signature.

Back