Tidal Login failed

Higgins

Hello! I can't sign into the app to my Tidal account! this is the error message: {"message":"Missing Authentication Token"} What is the solution?

Hello! I can't sign into the app to my Tidal account! this is the error message: {"message":"Missing Authentication Token"} What is the solution?
The login issue with TIDAL on WiiM devices has been successfully resolved. You can now log in to TIDAL on your WiiM device and enjoy uninterrupted music streaming.

The login issue with TIDAL on WiiM devices has been successfully resolved. You can now log in to TIDAL on your WiiM device and enjoy uninterrupted music streaming.
Unboxed my WIIM MINI yesterday to have this exact issue, and was amazed to see the response, ans corrective action time. Incredible!

Now my maybe related issue.

Couldn’t sign into Tidal in the WIIM app, but I was able to configure my WIIM, and successfully play the test audio for 24b 192Khz.
The WIIM MINI showed up in tidal as a Tidal connect option. When I chose it as an output, Tidal did all kinds of funky things. Track would not play, audio ‘resolution’/‘bit rate’ never appeared, and when trying to select a different track the album art is frozen on the first track attempted to play.

Also strange, “360RA connect” (I believe this is chrome cast) for my Sony str-az5000es no longer works. Has worked for 3 weeks without issue, and no longer works. No idea if this is related, a cross talk issue, bad luck, or a combination.

After the fast action of the support team on the Tidal login issue, I was able to connect to Tidal inside the WIIM app, and it functions flawlessly. But, I am still unable to use Tidal connect from inside the Tidal app, same issue.

IPhone 13 IOS 17.3.1
Tidal 2.105.1
WIIM MINI Updated, not home ATM.

Unboxed my WIIM MINI yesterday to have this exact issue, and was amazed to see the response, ans corrective action time. Incredible!

Now my maybe related issue.

Couldn’t sign into Tidal in the WIIM app, but I was able to configure my WIIM, and successfully play the test audio for 24b 192Khz.
The WIIM MINI showed up in tidal as a Tidal connect option. When I chose it as an output, Tidal did all kinds of funky things. Track would not play, audio ‘resolution’/‘bit rate’ never appeared, and when trying to select a different track the album art is frozen on the first track attempted to play.

Also strange, “360RA connect” (I believe this is chrome cast) for my Sony str-az5000es no longer works. Has worked for 3 weeks without issue, and no longer works. No idea if this is related, a cross talk issue, bad luck, or a combination.

After the fast action of the support team on the Tidal login issue, I was able to connect to Tidal inside the WIIM app, and it functions flawlessly. But, I am still unable to use Tidal connect from inside the Tidal app, same issue.

IPhone 13 IOS 17.3.1
Tidal 2.105.1
WIIM MINI Updated, not home ATM.
Might sound crazy, but have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Tidal app?

Last edited:
Might sound crazy, but have ypu tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Tidal app?
Hahaha yea crazy indeed. I tried the full list of ‘Tidal connect’ fixes found on another post.
Off load, uninstall, reset network settings, reset router, reset modem, full shut down of my AV, full reset on WIIM, still never worked yesterday.

I come home today, and both ‘360RA’ and Tidal connect is working.

Probably just my bad luck!

Hahaha yea crazy indeed. I tried the full list of ‘Tidal connect’ fixes found on another post.
Off load, uninstall, reset network settings, reset router, reset modem, full shut down of my AV, full reset on WIIM, still never worked yesterday.

I come home today, and both ‘360RA’ and Tidal connect is working.

Probably just my bad luck!
But did you try restarting your phone/tablet? :)
I've found that sometimes fixes my connectivity issues.

Anyway, glad it's working again.

Back