No Autoplay When Albums Come to End

mcwein50

I have enabled autoplay on the Qobuz app on my PC, but get no autoplay at end of albums when listening with WiiM Mini. Thanks

I have enabled autoplay on the Qobuz app on my PC, but get no autoplay at end of albums when listening with WiiM Mini. Thanks
Hi mcwein50,

I'm delighted to let you know the autoplay for Qobuz has been supported now! Please give it a try. Look forward to hearing more about your experiences with this feature. Thank you!

I thought Autoplay on Qobuz for WiiM mini was now available. Still not working for me.

I have exactly the opposite problem: although I have deactivated autoplay in both the Qobuz app and the WiiM app, more songs are played automatically at the end of an album or playlist. However, this only happens when I use the Qobuz app via Chromecast.

My hardware: iPad and WiiM pro plus; latest firmware everywhere. That behaviour seems to be caused by the Chromecast connection.
Any ideas on this?

Back