What are you listening to?

Thanks for this recommendation, I can imagine the sub makes a big difference. Sounds great through my Monitor Audio Silvers 👍
Glad you liked it! It was one that popped up in a random play on Pandora a while ago. After a quick Shazam, Spiffy Man got into my rotation.

The Monitor Audio Silvers should fill out a room quite nicely. Do you have a set of floorstanders?

Glad you liked it! It was one that popped up in a random play on Pandora a while ago. After a quick Shazam, Spiffy Man got into my rotation.

The Monitor Audio Silvers should fill out a room quite nicely. Do you have a set of floorstanders?
I ended up listening to half the album then moved onto Eden, they have a great sound and well mixed too. Yes I have the Silver 300 7G floorstanders powered by an Audiolab 7000A and fed by a WiiM Pro Plus. They certainly fill the room but I need to sort out the acoustics - hopefully the upcoming Ultra with room correction will help.

To finish the day a bit of classical as night music.
This One Point Recordings by DENON sound still impressive. Astonishing how good Inhubal and this not so top class orchestra had performed here. This whole Mahler recorded between 1984 and 1992 circle is worth a big recommendation.

IMG_2834.jpeg

This was my first version of The Rite of spring in an old cassette sent by a friend from Poland. Found it on YouTube.
IMG_1977.png

For waking up. Doro is one of the exceptions for what I think about FFHM. As she was with Warlock already. Agreed, she is serving many heavy metal cliches ;-)
She gets my benefits for
a. creating solid, not too noisy rock, rock-solid and technically good music. It is reliable craftsmanship.
b. she was one of Lemmy's best friends.
c. she was and is still an important part and voice for the German dose in heavy metal.
d. we are getting old "together".
e. in 2018 we had a beer together in Wacken. (Ok, to be honest, with another 250 people attended her party after the show)

IMG_2835.jpeg

“Come on you target for faraway laughter. Come on you stranger, you legend, you martyr, and shine!”

IMG_2843.jpeg

Today's list is gonna be only hip hop albums with black and white album covers!! Since people on the forums like to see only those two colours it seems... 😂

You owe it to yourself to check at least this one out, one of the best lyricists in the game:
View attachment 6174
was referring to this post i made last week. but the lesson is for the tribalists, to sometimes stop and see the grey areas in life. it's not always black and white 🤔

was referring to this post i made last week. but the lesson is for the tribalists, to sometimes stop and see the grey areas in life. it's not always black and white 🤔
I've found a complete rainbow for me and "The rest is noise" (highly recommended book by Alex Ross) ;-)

Hopefully this won't offend anyone, but you never know nowadays.:rolleyes:

The Black and White Minstrels were very popular on British TV from 1958-1978, and it was a treat to be allowed to stay up late as a child to watch the show.

I still enjoy them to this day.

IMG_0296.jpg

Back