What are you listening to?

Last for today.
„But stand brave, life-liver” sings Newsom in the last song on Divers. „Bleeding out your days / In the river of time / Stand brave: / Time moves both ways.“

IMG_2822.jpeg

Tom Rush was at the leading edge of the 1960's folk movement. He helped many musicians who today are better known, Joni Mitchell, Jackson Browne, James Taylor, get started.
Across 14 tracks, the album presents him in a form as fit as ever. These songs are filled with a sense of promise, good-natured humor and fun.
Throughout, Rush delivers acoustic guitar parts that sit squarely on the contemporary folk foundation he is known for. The album feels perfectly modern. For all the folkies around there.

IMG_2827.jpeg

Totally different again, my daily dose of heavy metal ;-)
Rage prove that you can even as a scene veteran still develop and surprise the fans.
Afterlifelines presents the best Rage hooklines for years, sounds innovative, fresh and also familiar. I've always liked to hear the boys, but I honestly wouldn't have trusted them to have such a consistently convincing and thrilling metal album.

IMG_2829.jpeg

Totally different again, my daily dose of heavy metal ;-)
Rage prove that you can even as a scene veteran still develop and surprise the fans.
Afterlifelines presents the best Rage hooklines for years, sounds innovative, fresh and also familiar. I've always liked to hear the boys, but I honestly wouldn't have trusted them to have such a consistently convincing and thrilling metal album.
Ok, I've aded it to my 'to try' playlist for tomorrow.
Who needs Q for curated recommendations...

The Wiim amp amazes me again.
Music sounds superb.. exciting.. enjoying music to the fullest.
Want to hear more and more..as a said the excitement how beautiful music can sound in this manner.
The instrument separation,natural sounding of the instruments,all well controlled.
Thanks Wiim😊😊👍
I couldn't do with the sub..makes it even sound better.

Screenshot_20240409-155540.png

A proof that even former Ministers for the Environment, Art and Culture can perform good as musician. We only once had a President who made a record called "Hoch auf dem gelben Wagen". Ridicule ;-)

IMG_2832.jpeg

Normally FFHR or FFHM has a very difficult standing by me. How bad will than an all-girl-band be? Nope, they perform well. Not the re-invention of the genre, but fun enough.

IMG_2833.jpeg

Back