Apple Music, 256 bitrate

Terence

I can't find the solution anywhere here. I use Apple Music/Airplay/ to a Wiim Pro+, but everything is downgraded to 256kps. AAC. Even my hires music gets the AAC treatment. What am I doing wrong? Obviously something; Wiim wouldn't sell a product touting Airplay etc, knowing that it downgrades the music first? Thank you.

From what they see in the aforementioned app they used. Of course they could be misreading it, I was just querying the assertion that Apple may have done something in their most recent iOS versions to support some form of lossless Apple Music casting over airplay 2. Having said that, I guess they would have trumpeted that all over if they had…

From what they see in the aforementioned app they used. Of course they could be misreading it, I was just querying the assertion that Apple may have done something in their most recent iOS versions to support some form of lossless Apple Music casting over airplay 2. Having said that, I guess they would have trumpeted that all over if they had…
Yes if it changes they will make a big thing of it. Some how I just don’t feel it’s on their agenda until they have Airplay 3 if at all.

Back