Deezer recommandations do not update

Noj

I am using a Wiim mini with wiim home app, In the Deezer section, if you choose "recommandations", you will have an 8 tracks recommandations that changes every time you exit and re-enter the recommandations menu.
But when you play this list, after the 8th track, it loops over these 8 tracks again, instead of updating the list. Alors if you pull up the list, you can see "Pull up load more" displayed, but no other track is loaded.
Would it be possible to consider a fix in a future version? Thanks!

I had this issue with Deezer too, when I had it for a while earlier this year.
However, this was within the Deezer app itself and the recommendations list just played over and over and sometimes the only way to get out of it was restarting the app.
One reason why I only lasted 2 weeks before cancelling!
Don't get me started on Flow...

I had this issue with Deezer too, when I had it for a while earlier this year.
However, this was within the Deezer app itself and the recommendations list just played over and over and sometimes the only way to get out of it was restarting the app.
One reason why I only lasted 2 weeks before cancelling!
Don't get me started on Flow...
Yup. We need to be able to select a 'mood' and to be able to inform Deezer, NOT to play a certain artist or song. I love those 2 features in Deezer, but are non existent in the WHA.

As s
Yup. We need to be able to select a 'mood' and to be able to inform Deezer, NOT to play a certain artist or song. I love those 2 features in Deezer, but are non existent in the WHA.
As said before, it could well be that the API Deezer makes available to third parties like WiiM doesn't expose those features. If you have a WiiM Pro, Plus or Amp, you could use ChromeCast from the Deezer app itself to your WiiM

Back