Line out default/preset

Steve251

I am new to WiiM Pro Plus and I only use it, so far, to play my turntable connected to my amp through it. I find I have to set the audio output every time. It would be useful to allow an output destination to be preset or set to default. There may be other settings that would benefit from this. Thank you

I am new to WiiM Pro Plus and I only use it, so far, to play my turntable connected to my amp through it. I find I have to set the audio output every time. It would be useful to allow an output destination to be preset or set to default. There may be other settings that would benefit from this. Thank you
I would like this too. I have my TV on spdif input and turntable on analog, and it's inconvenient to have to "scan" the sources with the remote or to have to open the app. It would be way nicer to be able to assign an input to a preset button on the remote !

I would like this too. I have my TV on spdif input and turntable on analog, and it's inconvenient to have to "scan" the sources with the remote or to have to open the app. It would be way nicer to be able to assign an input to a preset button on the remote !
If you want to promote this request you should click the upvote arrow.

Back