My new WiiM pro - very happy

The sound has changed, it has become more transparent! The stage is wider)
The WiiM Pro is very sensitive to electricity. The linear unit significantly improves the quality compared to the pulse unit!

Last edited:
The sound has changed, it has become more transparent! The stage is wider)
The WiiM Pro is very sensitive to electricity. The linear unit significantly improves the quality compared to the pulse unit!
What DAC are you using?

I do not know why so many people get themselves in such a mousetrap and think they have to justify their purchases. My answer will always be because I want it, like it and have the money to buy it. This power supply looks so good (and is well regarded and successful) and for him that
is reason enough. All that gibberish "audiophile" lyric about transparency is not necessary. It looks good and has a display! And it is his like and his money. That's what I meant with "killjoy" yesterday.

Last edited:
First I listened to WiiM Pro with a native switching power supply, then connected a linear power supply LHY AUDIO.
And based on that you said what you said about being "sensitive to electricity"... FYI, there are SMPSes on the market with lower noise/ripple than most of the LPSes.
I could also give some examples when earth grounding or floating can improve or destroy the sound quality in the audible manner, regardless of the quality of the charger. All depends on the audio chain details.

Nice kitty. Mine once damaged a speaker with the claws.

And based on that you said what you said about being "sensitive to electricity"... FYI, there are SMPSes on the market with lower noise/ripple than most of the LPSes.
I could also give some examples when earth grounding or floating can improve or destroy the sound quality in the audible manner, regardless of the quality of the charger. All depends on the audio chain details.

Nice kitty. Mine once damaged a speaker with the claws.
I Agree!
There is no grounding in my house at all)

Back