New app version 2.4.3 on iOS

The release notes for the Pro update referred to the issue affecting Optical. Checking Home in iOS with the update, the new parameter is applicable to both COAX and Optical, and when you change output from one to the other, the verbiage for the new slider changes to corresponds to your selected output media.

I had the issue with a Schiit Modi 3+, and it affected either, but switching to a Cambridge DAC Magic 100+, I no longer had the issue. Too bad I no longer have the Schiit to see if this new update addressed the issue with that DAC.

img_20230406_150719-jpg.691

no longer

Good morning,
I would like that during a next update, the application integrates a left-right balance. our speakers are not always positioned perfectly and our listening rooms complex. that would solve his problems. this update would bring a real plus and would be relevant.
Thanks in advance Lionel

Good morning,
I would like that during a next update, the application integrates a left-right balance. our speakers are not always positioned perfectly and our listening rooms complex. that would solve his problems. this update would bring a real plus and would be relevant.
Thanks in advance Lionel
Balance should be Intergrated in your amp or preamp. How much more do you expect this little box for $150 to do?

yes me Ee I did not know in which section to post my request. sorry a moderator can leave the most suitable section.

Audiobliss, this is not a criticism of the wiim but just one last point that would make it perfect. Many modern amps no longer have a balance adjustment without being able to stream. vintage amps have it but without a remote control, so an app that would have this function would be just as useful as the equalizer. I do not think that this software improvement is very complicated to implement or that it degrades the sound. No ?

Back