No Cover via Nas

MartyS

Hello friends,

I am a new Wiim user and I love it. Bought the Mini a couple of days ago and just ordered a Pro.
The only thing I am really missing is Multichannel and Dolby Atmos support.

But now to my problem: I have all my music library stored on a Nas. A hard drive directly connected to my router, which functions as Nas (a Fritz!Box 4060). On the Wiim no album art is shown. On Bubbleupnp and other Nas player the art is displayed correctly. The cover are stored within the Audiofiles and as cover.jpg or folder.jpg in the folders.

I tried everything, but no luck. I need your help. What can I do?

Thank you very much

Hmm - maybe I just needed to wait a short time. I'm in the UK and posted last night after messing around embedding artwork and it not showing up. I just loaded mconnect onto my iPhone and browsed to the folder; all albums for the artist displayed the cover image. So in order to post screenshots showing the issue here I navigated back via the Wiim Home app and everything is now displayed correctly. I'll monitor it and see if I have any further issues.

Switching from Sonos to Wiim and Wiim not having direct Apple Music support has been a reason to go back through my locally stored files to tidy up and organise using Jaikoz.

Back