Wiim Mini no longer seeing NAS - Synology

MattX

After latest update of the App - 2.6.7.23101915 - the device no longer seeing my Synology NAS server.
All my other devices do and I can stream from it using my SONOS - as there is no place to manually add it ( and it streams content from it via the Favourites from the app ) - I find this rather concerning. Anyone else got this issue ?

Solved.

Last edited:
After latest update of the App - 2.6.7.23101915 - the device no longer seeing my Synology NAS server.
All my other devices do and I can stream from it using my SONOS - as there is no place to manually add it ( and it streams content from it via the Favourites from the app ) - I find this rather concerning. Anyone else got this issue ?

Solved.
What was your issue in case others come across it?

With the new bookmark feature, you can now have a shortcut to whichever menu entry you prefer without having to navigate down to it. I recall this being requested a short time ago, so kudos to WiiM for having implemented it so quickly.

What was your issue in case others come across it?

With the new bookmark feature, you can now have a shortcut to whichever menu entry you prefer without having to navigate down to it. I recall this being requested a short time ago, so kudos to WiiM for having implemented it so quickly.
The issue was with the actual NAS this time as it was not showing the default shares ( Music, Video, Photos ) on any of my platforms - TV and Sonos etc - I could browse to them on my MacBook etc but to me that indicates a service / daemon on the NAS had failed. Nothing showing in the logs sadly. After a restart of the NAS all was good again.

Back