Not showing all tracks in playlists-Qobuz

Imsjry

Hello and first time poster. I’m logged into Qobuz using the WiiM Mini app on my iPhone and some of my large playlists are not showing all the tracks. Is there a limit to how many songs in a playlist WiiM will display? I scroll to the bottom of the tracklist and do not see any ability to load the rest of the tracks. Help please!

I’m having a similar issue with large file albums like max richters sleep… I get an “extract tag” and it inly plays short samples of each track

Different issues.
The extracts are where Qobuz doesn’t have rights to the full album. Take a look at the album using Qobuz on a browser.
Truncated playlist is likely a bug - enforced track limit for memory management purposes

Different issues.
The extracts are where Qobuz doesn’t have rights to the full album. Take a look at the album using Qobuz on a browser.
Truncated playlist is likely a bug - enforced track limit for memory management purposes
Did your playlist issue get resolved ?

How many are showing in the playlist?
I thought I remembered reading somewhere, maybe even on this forum, about qobuz api only returning 500 tracks max.
Of course, I could be mistaken, and I'm sure someone will tell me if so... ;)

Another reason to keep playlists under 500 tracks is that's how many some services, like tune my music, will transfer before you need to pay for it.
And no one likes to pay more than they have to, right?
:)

Back