Tracks not showing in albums

stevemallen314

Hi, first post here... just got my WiiM Pro and I'm using Qobuz mainly. There's a weird issue with some albums in my favourites though:

I go into an album in the Home App and it shows no tracks. I then go into the Qobuz app to see if it's there OK. After going into the album in the Qobuz app and then returning to WiiM home and refreshing the album the tracks appear. I don't want to have to keep going into the Qobuz app to do this. Is it a known issue?

See screenshots below. First shows missing tracks and 2nd after going into Qobuz.

Many thanks for looking...

Firmware: 4.8.540047
App: 2.7.8.240102.f84e94 (Android 12, Galaxy Note 10)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240108-190445_WiiM Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20240108-190445_WiiM Home.jpg
    379.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20240108-190321_WiiM Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20240108-190321_WiiM Home.jpg
    522.2 KB · Views: 8
Actually, I have now found that I don't even need to go to Qobuz when this "empty tracklist" happens. Simply going back to the album list and choosing the album again fixes it.

Seems like it might be some kind of race condition or quirk when refreshing the track list asynchronously?

Anyone else noticed this?

On that second example, just swipe down on the 'similar albums' bit. The track listing is behind that.

Thanks for your comments, folks. I wonder if the WiiM developers watch these forums. Does seem like a bug/glitch in the software that needs fixing.

I chose the WiiM over the Cambridge MXN10 in the hope that the software would be updated and fixed more regularly. Not sure I made the right choice!

Steve

Have you submitted a ticket via the settings/feedback section in the WiiM Home app so WiiM can inspect your device logs for clues to the issue? This is primarily a user community forum and WiiM staff only drop in from time to time, and the feedback route is the preferred route for reporting bugs/issues.

Back