"No results" message in all qobuz content

h_b

Hi, since today any content in qobuz (playlist, album, ...) would be empty and display "no results" on the Wiim Home Android app.
Browsing in qobuz search works fine but impossible to play any content.
Tried to uninstall/reinstall the app on android and have my qobuz subcription checked... still no results.
Any idea ?

Same issue here on Android since upgrade to WiiM Home 2.6.7.231026, it worked immediately before the upgrade.
I'll submit a bug report as well.

Hello,
It's the same for me with Wiim Home, but ... no result also with Bubbleupnp and MConnect ! However, Qobuz works when I listen directly on my phone Androïd. I think that Qobuz has a bug.

Hadn't hooked the WiiM back up since moving in almost a month. Sigh of relief seeing I'm not the only one experiencing this issue today. Hoping this gets fixed ASAP. If anyone has any further info please keep the thread updated. Thanks guys!

Reactions: h_b
Hello,
It's the same for me with Wiim Home, but ... no result also with Bubbleupnp and MConnect ! However, Qobuz works when I listen directly on my phone Androïd. I think that Qobuz has a bug.
Good to know. Let's contact Qobuz and see if they have an answer. If I hear back first I'll let the forum know they tell me. 👍🏻

Hello,
Interesting - BubbleUPNP is also giving me an authentication error when I log in to Qobuz using the same credentials that I can log on to the qobuz website.

Hi Team,

It's a bug caused by our latest App. We'll fix it immediately. I apologized for the inconvenience caused.
I just noticed this. Is it for certain only to do with the WiiM app or is it some sort of compatibility issue Qobuz needs to resolve as well? Only curious since apparently the WiiM app is not the only streaming platform having issues searching for media. -Thanks

I just noticed this. Is it for certain only to do with the WiiM app or is it some sort of compatibility issue Qobuz needs to resolve as well? Only curious since apparently the WiiM app is not the only streaming platform having issues searching for media. -Thanks
No issue with HiBy R3 Pro Saber before logging out. But then I logged out and tried logging back in, which only worked on the 3rd or 4th attempt (error 28 or something like that during the first attempts)

Hi Team,

As it turns out, a glitch on the Qobuz server was causing issues with our Android App. The problem has been resolved, and we're collaborating with Qobuz to identify the root cause and take steps to prevent any future occurrences. I appreciate your support!

Hi Team,

As it turns out, a glitch on the Qobuz server was causing issues with our Android App. The problem has been resolved, and we're collaborating with Qobuz to identify the root cause and take steps to prevent any future occurrences. I appreciate your support!
Thanks for the quick answers, nice user community here !

Back