Need some help with my Qobuz subscription please

Bozzz

I’m subscribed to Qobuz on my I phone. This morning I noticed only 30 seconds of songs were playing. Told me to subscribe. I checked on the subscribe button and a message says I’m still subscribed. Check the subscriptions tab in my iPhone settings and shows my subscription is active. still just getting 30 servings of songs. I checked my subscription and it’s active until May 10. Tried logging out of the app and back in. Also rebooted my phone. No luck. Any help would be appreciated.

I’m subscribed to Qobuz on my I phone. This morning I noticed only 30 seconds of songs were playing. Told me to subscribe. I checked on the subscribe button and a message says I’m still subscribed. Check the subscriptions tab in my iPhone settings and shows my subscription is active. still just getting 30 servings of songs. I checked my subscription and it’s active until May 10. Tried logging out of the app and back in. Also rebooted my phone. No luck. Any help would be appreciated.
i've noticed this has been happening to me randomly as well. when i open the WiiM home app - sometimes all the tracks are listed as "preview" only... but usually a restart of the app, and a couple seconds wait fixes the issue.
was your issue resolved in the end? did they get to the bottom of what was causing it? 🤔

No not yet. I tried yesterday but the heck of it. Still no luck. I’ll try what you did

Back