WiiM Pro playing songs after album is finished with Qobuz...

Bill Mac

For some reason my WiiM Pro is playing songs after an album is done playing when streaming form Qobuz. The setting "Continue playing music after your queue has ended" on the Qobuz app is disabled. I also have WiiM Mini in a different system and it is not doing continuous playback with Qobuz like the Pro is. Both WiiM players are on the same Wi-Fi and Qobuz account.

I unplugged the Pro several times and rebooted it with no luck. I looked for a setting like the "Continue playing music after your queue has ended" on Qobuz but did not see one. I really would like to stop the continuous playback as it's very annoying. Especially when the music selected isn't even in the same genre I'm listening to. Thanks in advance for any help with this!

I got a notification that my WiiM Pro received an update last night. Not sure if this was the update mentioned in an email response from WiiM support that it resolved the continuous playback issue . My Pro is showing firmware version 4.8.604350 after the update notification. The issue with continuous playback has not been resolved and it is still selecting songs after an album played is complete. I rebooted the Pro with no change. I do hope this issue is resolved soon. I will play CDs and SACDs till there is a resolution.

I tried using Chromecast but that was worse. If my iPhone went in to sleep mode it reverted back to the iPhone as controlling Qobuz and not Chromecast.

I have an Eversolo DMP-A6 streamer coming this week. I'm hoping the Eversolo app is better without the glitches that the WiiM app has been having lately.

Last edited:
I got a notification that my WiiM Pro received an update last night. Not sure if this was the update mentioned in an email response from WiiM support that it resolved the continuous playback issue . My Pro is showing firmware version 4.8.604350 after the update notification. The issue with continuous playback has not been resolved and it is still selecting songs after an album played is complete. I rebooted the Pro with no change. I do hope this issue is resolved soon. I will play CDs and SACDs till there is a resolution.

I tried using Chromecast but that was worse. If my iPhone went in to sleep mode it reverted back to the iPhone as controlling Qobuz and not Chromecast.

I have an Eversolo DMP-A6 streamer coming this week. I'm hoping the Eversolo app is better without the glitches that the WiiM app has been having lately.
Have you updated the app and checked the setting as per the above screen? Firmware and app updates can often go hand in hand and a change in one isn't necessarily reflected in the other until it's updated

Have you updated the app and checked the setting as per the above screen? Firmware and app updates can often go hand in hand and a change in one isn't necessarily reflected in the other until it's updated
Not sure what you mean by "above screen". How do you update the app? I'm showing an App Version as 2.5.2.23070720. Thanks for your help!

Not sure what you mean by "above screen". How do you update the app? I'm showing an App Version as 2.5.2.23070720. Thanks for your help!
That’s rather an old app version. What device do you run the app on?
If iPhone or iPad, go into the App Store (the blue icon with the letter A that looks like it’s made out of three sticks), then search for WiiM Home and choose update when it shows the WiiM app.
If you’re on Android, you’ll need do similar - go to the Play Store, search for WiiM Home, select it then choose update.
Hopefully that will give you access to the Autoplay toggle switch shown in the screenshot above.

Thank you all for your help! I'm bit of a computer tech idiot (obviously)! The issue was that my WiiM Home app was out dated as was already pointed out.

I got an email from WiiM early this morning...

Dear Bill,

Thank you for getting back to us, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

We recommend upgrading the WiiM Home app to the latest version. After updating, please navigate to the 'Browse' tab in the WiiM Home app, select 'Qobuz', click on the Menu icon, and then go to 'Settings' to disable the Autoplay feature.

This did the trick and now when the album I'm listening to stops there is no more music. I have to give WiiM support credit as they corrected this issue quickly.

Back