app doen`t show all

alki9969

Hello all
I`m using Wiim pro for one month and device works flawlessly...but I have trouble with Wiim app. on my PC I use Mezzmo server for my audio files.

when I start to scroll from fist album (usually alphabetically) , app scrolls to album 275 (aprox letter M and stop like it`s the end od albums, but I still have from letter M to Z.
I tried to restart Mezzmo app on my PC and reinstall Wiim app on my phone. no luck. I can`t say weather this was problem from beginning, can`t say I`ve noticed that.
But before that I was using Bubble upnp app on my phone while I had Denon streamer and Bubble app doesn`t have such problems.

any help?

Hello all
I`m using Wiim pro for one month and device works flawlessly...but I have trouble with Wiim app. on my PC I use Mezzmo server for my audio files.

when I start to scroll from fist album (usually alphabetically) , app scrolls to album 275 (aprox letter M and stop like it`s the end od albums, but I still have from letter M to Z.
I installed it into a sandbox to have a quick look, but I can't see how you even browse albums. Maybe it's a configuration I've missed?
I've never heard of Mezzmo before and you're unlikely to find others using it on this forum. As you can see this type of issue isn't new so you're probably best leaving feedback from the WiiM app (Settings > Send us feedback).

Mezzmo has a number of features that the free version of MinimServer doesn't have (transcoding, some artwork in indexes, limiting connecting devices, recently played/added) but if these aren't important to you - and you're not also using it for videos/photos - then it might be worth a look as it does some of the basics better than Mezzmo. That or stick with BubbleUPnP, as it's what most people do ;)

Back