Qobuz France

Dom56

Hello,
- Each friday, Qobuz France offers an individual selection of titles. I can't find this personal selection on Wiim Home
- Always a Qobuz problem, I can't delete one or many tracks of my playlists directly from Wiim Home. I have to use the Qobuz app.
Do you have solutions ? Thank you.
Sorry for my english.

Hi,
my fear is that both of your wishes are not to solve yet.
- This Qobuz feature "My Weekly Q" is even not able to be marked as favorite, so it will not appear under "playlists" for example.
- And also adding or deleting tracks in your playlists is as far as I know yet only in Qobuz possible.
No idea if that is on WiiMs roadmap, but for the moment I think you have to live with.
No reason for worrying about your English!

Maybe use the qobuz app and chromecast to the pro instead?
If you don't mind gapless, that is...

Not had qobuz for a while; maybe someone (you know who you are) will check / confirm if iany of this is available via bubbleupnp on android.

The current Qobuz API doesn't provide a mechanism to get hold of My Weekly Q
Likewise adding songs to an existing playlist isn't supported either but it is possible to "favourite" an album and/or an artist via the API.

Me too I tried with Bubbleupnp. It was easy to delete a track of my own playlist but it's just in Bubbleupnp. In fact, the deleted track still exist on Qobuz app and on Wiim Home. I tried 3 differents times and it was the same result.
If I want to permanently modify a playlist, I have to use Qobuz app. This is the only way to be effective in Wiim home

Tidal / Amazon via Wiim app are the same :(
Very frustrating.....no access to Tidal Daily Discovery, and cant save to playlists or add tracks/album to collection. Luckily, both work with Native app.

Last edited:
Back