Preset Touch control Button

Hello! So after months using the Pro, everything was fine, I could preset the button to start playing a radio. Now it doesn’t. The LED reacts to the touch but nothing happens. Tried with different sources, like TuneIn, Paradise, saved Streaming Link, nothing works anymore.
Help…please?

Hi,
My Pro is fine, so your Pro may have specific issues.

Have you already tried the following?
Reboot the device
Device initialization

Also, does pressing the preset button while WiimM is playing music stop the music?

Hi,
My Pro is fine, so your Pro may have specific issues.

Have you already tried the following?
Reboot the device
Device initialization

Also, does pressing the preset button while WiimM is playing music stop the music?
Ok, I’ve just rebooted it and now it works! Hopefully it will stay that way 😃.
Thanks!

Preset control is broken?
I have several Tunein stations set as presets, Override volume button is on, just rebooted device, but still cannot change presets from my device with +/- buttons.
+/- buttons just restarts current preset - sound is muted for ~3 seconds and then i hear 'this is tunein' and same station keeps playing.

Preset control is broken?
I have several Tunein stations set as presets, Override volume button is on, just rebooted device, but still cannot change presets from my device with +/- buttons.
+/- buttons just restarts current preset - sound is muted for ~3 seconds and then i hear 'this is tunein' and same station keeps playing.
Hi.

Presets and volume buttons are irrelevant.

The number of times you press the preset button on the device is linked to the registration number. In other words, if you want to play preset 3, press the preset button 3 times in a row.

Also, if I remember correctly, every time I press the preset button during playback, it starts playing the next preset.

Released just about 1 year ago:

"New Feature - Override the functionality of volume + and - buttons with playing previous and next track"
Although I assume that it really should have said

Override the functionality of volume - and + buttons with playing previous and next track

Back