Save Custom EQ presets

a possibility of deleting preset eqs and allowing the addition of more personalized customs.. ?

a possibility of deleting preset eqs and allowing the addition of more personalized customs.. ?
Thanks for the great suggestions. It makes a lot of sense to me. We'll provide the option for multiple customizable EQs, i.e, we have two EQ categories such as custom and preset EQ. Please stay tuned!

This is great! I have several different headphones that I have different EQ profiles for. I sent an email about this as well, but it would also be awesome if WiiM's EQ can tap into the AutoEQ project. FusionDSP on Volumio does this- very popular amongst headphone users.

That said, the most critical thing is getting parametric EQ functionality which I know is coming soon, and that we can save lots of custom presets. Thanks!

associated with the mono function now present ... can be very useful indeed ...

Another vote for multiple custom EQs please. (Last update wiped my tweaked EQ and remote and Alexa, so be good for that not to happen also....;))

Another vote for multiple custom EQs please. (Last update wiped my tweaked EQ and remote and Alexa, so be good for that not to happen also....;))
Hi Gontour,

Thank you for your patience. We're excited to announce that the feature for multiple custom EQs is scheduled for release in August.

We regret to hear that the recent update caused some settings to be reset. We understand how inconvenient this can be and we sincerely apologize for the disruption. To help us understand and resolve this issue, we kindly ask you to send us feedback through the WiiM Home App. Thank you!

I am using Roon's paramtic eq with my Wiim.

It allows me to pull out a room node @40z with a very narrow Q.

What's that? I saw it but just thought they had just renamed all the Roon tweakage to "muse"

Seems like something a should look closer at...?

To find the room node I just found an audio test album on Qobuz.

Thanks for the great suggestions. It makes a lot of sense to me. We'll provide the option for multiple customizable EQs, i.e, we have two EQ categories such as custom and preset EQ. Please stay tuned!
Don't erase presets please

I tell you what's amazing.for iphone users of a 'certain age' I am 63

Qobuz + airpopro2 + Mimi hearing test app Audiogram added to Apple Health.

Compensates 100% brilliantly for my hearing loss.

Qobuz (and youtube and Spotify) sound amazing now.

All audio on my iphone is perfectly adjusted to my hearing.

No need for an eq!

Imagine being able to load your audiogram into Wiim

Last edited:
Hi Gontour,

Thank you for your patience. We're excited to announce that the feature for multiple custom EQs is scheduled for release in August.

We regret to hear that the recent update caused some settings to be reset. We understand how inconvenient this can be and we sincerely apologize for the disruption. To help us understand and resolve this issue, we kindly ask you to send us feedback through the WiiM Home App. Thank you!

Just thought I'dd follow up on this and see if it's still scheduled for this month?

Hi Gontour,

If I could add one more suggestion - would it be possible to also add "L/R balance" to the EQ in the future? It would be very useful as this would allow for at least some basic compensation for speaker placement.

If I could add one more suggestion - would it be possible to also add "L/R balance" to the EQ in the future? It would be very useful as this would allow for at least some basic compensation for speaker placement.
"L/R balance" would be useful for the simple GEQ.

For the PEQs it would me more convenient to adjust the PEQs of the channels separately - with the option of linking to one of the PEQ of the other channel.

Back