Separate equalizer settings for each input

odyniec

Please allow me to set the equalizer separately for each input. For better readability of dialogues via HDMI, I use EQ Spoken Word, while when listening to music via Ethernet, I would like to have a different EQ set automatically, without having to switch.

That should be coming in a firmware update shortly - those who currently have the room correction beta firmware already have it viz.

IMG_8679.jpeg

I signed up for the beta program by entering the Mac address of my device. How can I download the beta app?

Have you had confirmation that you were accepted as part of the beta test? I understand that there’s no longer an iOS beta app, it’s just the normal iOS app that’s needed for the beta firmware.

Yes, the room correction beta is currently only for IOS users, but that doesn’t mean the public release of EQ per input will be.

I understand that you don't plan to use the room correction option at all for Android users?

I understand that you don't plan to use the room correction option at all for Android users?
Me? I’m not affiliated to WiiM in any way. They have said they’re looking into the possibility of implementing it for android users, but as it only currently uses your phone’s mic, there’s just too much variability with Android. They are maybe looking at using the WiiM remote’s mic, and I’d guess the use of an external mic.

Back