Switch outputs from remote

bengl3rt

I would love to be able to set the Source button on the remote to switch outputs (Line/Coax/Opt) instead of inputs, or map the numbered preset buttons to do the same. Digging deep into app menus to do this is a little annoying.

As an aside, does anyone know whether holding down Volume + and - on the remote activates the Bluetooth pairing mode? Or is there any other way to add a new BT device that doesn't involve touching the front panel of the WP?

As an aside, does anyone know whether holding down Volume + and - on the remote activates the Bluetooth pairing mode? Or is there any other way to add a new BT device that doesn't involve touching the front panel of the WP?
I think that just pairs the remote. To add a new Bluetooth device, choose Bluetooth from the WiiM device’s audio input or output in its settings in the WiiM home app

Agreed, I'd love to be able to do this. In general remote control from harmony hub would be very welcome.

I saw there's an http api, but it only seems to have input switching support, not output

Back