Tidal plan changes

You posted a Qobuz WiiM app screenshot...
Of course, you're right. Sorry, but I am watching a weird behavior in WiiM/Tidal. No favorites available?
With Tidal Connect everything works, so no big issue for me. But the integration seems to have a failure.

No chance here, I installed the WiiM Home app new but under Browse > Tidal the only working option is Account. All the others say "Fehlgeschlagen (failed)". No issue, will be fixed sooner or later.

Only think that I can think of is ideal. Most of Dutch citizens use this method.
Or Google pay, PayPal would be an option too.😊
I am Dutch, living in the Netherlands. Tidal user since march this year. From day one paying tidal via iDeal. Never a mention of creditcard. So I don’t understand the original comment about only payment via creditcard in The Netherlands.

Edit, too late to the party. Just saw issue was already solved. My first post here and allready a senior moment :sneaky:

Last edited:
I am Dutch, living in the Netherlands. Tidal user since march this year. From day one paying tidal via iDeal. Never a mention of creditcard. So I don’t understand the original comment about only payment via creditcard in The Netherlands.

Edit, too late to the party. Just saw issue was already solved. My first post here and allready a senior moment :sneaky:
Yes your right i could pay with ideal..
Issues is solved indeed😊👍
In very happy with Tidal👍

Back