WHA on different devices- same settings on all?

Tacty

i didn't see this part of the forum, sorry for double thread, i think this one is the right one...

is it possible to force all WHA apps on the same network and on different devices reflecting the changes i make on either of them?

if i am not clear...with previous streamers, if i change some settings on my phone app, those changes were reflecting on my android tablet and ipad app as well...

for example, tonight i was setting up some radio stations through open stream on my tablet, and when i try to play them from my phone WHA app, crickets...they're not there on the phone app, so i have to set them up again which is annoying and cumbersome...

However, the device settings are synced across multiple phones.

Yeah, looks like such info is stored on the device, not the app. Even storing it on the app wouldn’t be ideal, it really needs to be at account level. I think Wiim have alluded to setting up an account structure at some point.

i think it should be looked up...i have several devices in my home, imagine how much time i have to spend on every one of them to again and again set up my favorite radio stations for example....right now i have over 50 of them...multiple that by the number of devices...after i finish that i have again to copy paste url's of radio stations in open stream part...it's a one week work...

Back