What are you listening to?

This is specially for @Achim1811 .... What do you think?

Rammstein and especially Lindemann is on my black list. He got a lot of "row one" problems here over the year.
Their "playing" with fire and fascist signs, outfits and texts is dangerous in my mind. Not convinced it is only playing and holding a mirror. Their (still) commercial success is all about this and the pomp on their stages. If I want it hard and loud I still have Slayer or Slip Knot 😉. And if I want pomp and theatre I have P!nk and Taylor 😂
So no, I do not like them!

And as I stand here wrapping Xmas gifts, a wee bit of the excellent Gerry Rafferty is always welcome :)

img_8373-jpeg.4028
IMG_8373.jpeg

Rammstein and especially Lindemann is on my black list. He got a lot of "row one" problems here over the year.
Their "playing" with fire and fascist signs, outfits and texts is dangerous in my mind. Not convinced it is only playing and holding a mirror. Their (still) commercial success is all about this and the pomp on their stages. If I want it hard and loud I still have Slayer or Slip Knot 😉. And if I want pomp and theatre I have P!nk and Taylor 😂
So no, I do not like them!
Good to read an insider's viewpoint. Thanks. I've just found a seasonal ditty which I'll post in a moment!

Expelled from paradise, my cave gets a new floor covering. Audiophile carpet hand knotted by elves during full moon 😂
Back to serious, it will mostly end in headphone using. Even more than usual..

IMG_2210.jpeg

Back