What are you listening to?

Sacrifice accepted.
Looks to be well worn - either you play it a lot or got it 2nd hand.
Judging by your other album sleeves, I'm guessing the latter. Looks to me like you really look after your collection, even the Fab-ish Four ;)

It was bought by me short after release in Germany. It was always an "article of daily use". The vinyl is still nearly mint. I had a time a lot of this NWOBHM stuff was out of interest for me. So it was mishandled in boxes and without special care.
For example the old Beatles copies are safe stored now. And may be the Beatles for my generation have a special rank. For the daily use new vinyl is in charge. Have my weird obsessions...😉

Found on AllMusic today. Recommended from a stuff member. Didn't know it but worth a listening.
Quote:
"Mason Jennings 2011 effort Minnesota is a poetic little backwoods opus with a number of hypnotic, darkly psychedelic nuggets including the sexy, acid-soaked folk-blues track, "Witches Dream.""
- Matt Collar

IMG_1725.jpeg

Well, I'm still working my way through this new VH box set and so far I'm pretty happy with the sound and quality other than the paper sleeves. While they are very pretty reproduced inners, they be tight and staticky, for sure! So they are being switched to new ones after the clean and play, eh?

Balance.jpg

We're going to hear and see this UK guy on 16.11.2023 in Hamburg.
Some early morning Bluesrock as start in a stormy weekend 😉

Screenshot_20231014_052215_Qobuz Bta.jpeg

Okay, I doubled back to "OU812", to see if a bit of extra cleaning and rinsing helped with the surface noise. But unfortunately no, it is better but not completely gone. It is the only LP in the set with the extra noise, which is only audible on the track breaks. Oh well, still plays great, otherwise. ☺️

OU812.jpg

Back