What are you listening to?

The RoPieeeXL does great as a display for Roon but that's it, as far as displaying. Everything else is behind the scenes, so to speak. Does LMS, Airplay, UPnP/DLNA, Plex, NAA, Spotify, I think that's it, lol. It used to do Chromecast but it got dropped. Very cool project.
For dedicated LMS use investigate piCorePlayer it has options for attached touchscreen and something called JiveLite which is an offshoot of the original SB Touch control skin also used on Joggler. You will then get a Now Playing display and touchscreen controller.

For dedicated LMS use investigate piCorePlayer it has options for attached touchscreen and something called JiveLite which is an offshoot of the original SB Touch control skin also used on Joggler. You will then get a Now Playing display and touchscreen controller.
I have read and seen about PcP, but I've been pretty happy with RoPieeeXL since I use Roon. But ya never know, mmm, another Pi project....

I have a joggler and am trying to get what I'm playing on it's display from the Tidal app
I would also like the instructions on how to do this, I have a Joggler and a Squeezebox classic and it would be great to see a now playing screen from my Wiim Pro+, can someone provide a link please.

I would also like the instructions on how to do this, I have a Joggler and a Squeezebox classic and it would be great to see a now playing screen from my Wiim Pro+, can someone provide a link please.
You can only do it if you are playing everything through the Squeezelite instance on WiiM (and the Classic)

On its original firmware the Joggler included SqueezePlay but if it has been wiped then you can re flash it to boot directly into SqueezePlayOS

Some images posted to demonstrate Joggler and WiiM in an LMS environment. Kitchen is a WiiM Pro. It’s synced with a Pi in my Living Room and there is another Pi involved.

IMG_6586.jpegIMG_6587.jpegIMG_6588.jpgIMG_6589.jpg

I do believe my dealer who told me about this red edition will be a good investment. Even if I didn't like it..
Maybe, ya never know with record valuation, eh? I have an Ozzy record, "No More Tears", that is worth stupid money. Just because it had a limited pressing in the early 90s. I never even knew it was so valuable, crazy stuff. So look for your 90s LPs and maybe buy an island. ;)

Have a small collection (indeed a too big word) of classical Decca SXLs from the late 50s and 60s. The real hype from the early 2000s is already history today. Discogs prizes them quite high. Thats may be good for the feeling but if one wants to sell it is mostly a bad awakening.
My personal opinion is since a couple of years that the vinyl market is a pure robbery. They try to compensate that what the "only streamers" don't pay. But what shall I blame them? Nobody forced me to buy...
Anyway, I made a decision: No box sets!

Have a small collection (indeed a too big word) of classical Decca SXLs from the late 50s and 60s. The real hype from the early 2000s is already history today. Discogs prizes them quite high. Thats may be good for the feeling but if one wants to sell it is mostly a bad awakening.
My personal opinion is since a couple of years that the vinyl market is a pure robbery. They try to compensate that what the "only streamers" don't pay. But what shall I blame them? Nobody forced me to buy...
Anyway, I made a decision: No box sets!
Oh, I hear ya, sir. I'm certainly not planning on selling anything from meager collection. Hell, it would be nice to be able to get all of my media out of storage. Eventually, in time. Here is a photo of the 5x5 Kallax unit from about 2018, of course that doesn't include all of the acquisitions since then, which is basically another cube. Oh my, I need help, I'm sick and addicted to record collecting! :rolleyes:

030.jpg

Oh, I hear ya, sir. I'm certainly not planning on selling anything from meager collection. Hell, it would be nice to be able to get all of my media out of storage. Eventually, in time. Here is a photo of the 5x5 Kallax unit from about 2018, of course that doesn't include all of the acquisitions since then, which is basically another cube. Oh my, I need help, I'm sick and addicted to record collecting! :rolleyes:

View attachment 2989
It seems the shelves are quite similar. The only two pictures I found. The biggest part is still in boxes and waiting for transport and sorting..not my favorite work. 😉IMG_1793.jpegIMG_1792.jpeg

Quite sure not really the "correct" place, but one or another will have heard of this great gentleman!
R.I.P. Sir Bobby

IMG_1794.jpeg

Back