What are you listening to?

Good morning,
even the dog is still hidden. So time for an strictly "audiophile" setup not disturbing wife and dog.
Samsung S22 with the cheap, but brilliant, wired 19€ Apple USB-C EarBuds I've tried yesterday for the first time. If one is fine like me with buds it is a cheap trick. Limited to 48/24, but who cares for that price?

IMG_2101.jpeg

Morning to all. Just like the Wife and dog of @Achim1811 even my wife and dog are still sleeping.
Finally Qobuz understood my unhealthy obsession with the organ and decided to satisfy me. 😇
A great album from Qobuz's novelty
Immagine 2023-12-02 065633.jpg
It is essential that Achim listens to this album. Why? Simple, Achim listen to Hakim.😂😂😂
Sorry mate i couldn't resist ;)

Morning to all. Just like the Wife and dog of @Achim1811 even my wife and dog are still sleeping.
Finally Qobuz understood my unhealthy obsession with the organ and decided to satisfy me. 😇
A great album from Qobuz's novelty
View attachment 3734
It is essential that Achim listens to this album. Why? Simple, Achim listen to Hakim.😂😂😂
Sorry mate i couldn't resist ;)
If it would still be in our archive I could show you a veritable collection of letters (for the young dudes: This old fashioned printed or handwritten pieces of paper with messages on it) on which my first name was really written Hakeem or Hakim.
Easy to fail for English/American people when only listening. (The full version Joachim is nearly impossible.)
Btw, my all-time favorite NBA player was an Hakeem, so all is fine 😉

Joining the local "above 60" Bossel team in half an hour,
so heating up with a few new Country songs.
"Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction." 😉

IMG_2102.jpeg

Back