What are you listening to?

Well, with some trepidation, I'm musing on a whole new genre of music we could open up here... We've had a Goat, and just now Flamingos! There's a whole world of music out there dedicated to, inspired by, and performed by and about the fauna of our planet. There's albums, single songs, and artists to draw on.

I'll start it off with one of the greatest ever (and a dubious follow up of Nellie the Elephant)

:

Finally escaped from (too much) family and too much spoken noise. 😂
So orderly retreat and time for a Deidesheimer Langenmorgen Riesling Auslese from 2007 and a Partagas Serie D No. 3. A worthy finish..
And some relaxing powerful guitars.

IMG_2243.jpeg

Finally escaped from (too much) family and too much spoken noise. 😂
So orderly retreat and time for a Deidesheimer Langenmorgen Riesling Auslese from 2007 and a Partagas Serie D No. 3. A worthy finish..
And some relaxing powerful guitars.

View attachment 4288
Ooh, get you with your fancy wine! . It's a euro 2.59 Merlot from my local supermarket for me.

Ooh, get you with your fancy wine! . It's a euro 2.59 Merlot from my local supermarket for me.
Hey, its xmas 😂 and I saved it from some brainless ignoramuses downstairs who did not know what they were drinking. They would simply destroy the work of the adorable winemakers.
And to be honest and please do not get me wrong: It is impossible to produce a Merlot or any other grape for 2,59..

Hey, its xmas 😂 and I saved it from some brainless ignoramuses downstairs who did not know what they were drinking. They would simply destroy the work of the adorable winemakers.
And to be honest and please do not get me wrong: It is impossible to produce a Merlot or any other grape for 2,59..
Like George Washington is reported to have said - I cannot tell a lie!
IMG_20231225_203835.jpg

Bottle of Smoke won but lost the race by stewarts inquiry. Hopefully this afternoon at Kempton will come out better for me 😉

IMG_2244.jpeg

Back