What are you listening to?

I didn't know the guy from Jurassic Park could play the piano until I stumbled on this. Jeff's quite the talented guy. Entertainingly eccentric.

1705623919917.png
I enjoy this set as it is light-hearted mixed with some funny banter. Featured brilliant trumpeter Till Bronner.

The shining star of the Irish is of course singer Karla Chubb - the most scary female voice in Rock'n'Roll I've heard since the young Polly Jean Harvey! However, the pressure and nervous vibrations that the band builds up around her can hardly be overestimated! Dark and razor-sharp. A hammer from a debut!

IMG_2309.jpeg

The shining star of the Irish is of course singer Karla Chubb - the most scary female voice in Rock'n'Roll I've heard since the young Polly Jean Harvey! However, the pressure and nervous vibrations that the band builds up around her can hardly be overestimated! Dark and razor-sharp. A hammer from a debut!

View attachment 4668
It'd better be good - I've just added the album to my 'to try' playlist for later...
Your recommendations can be hit and miss! :ROFLMAO:

It'd better be good - I've just added the album to my 'to try' playlist for later...
Your recommendations can be hit and miss! :ROFLMAO:
Isn't that valid for nearly all recommendations? Not only in this thread? 😂

Back to the important thing, to music.
Another forgotten (?) feel good album from my shortlist.
Stepping again through some software players, so don't be surprised by often different screen shots.
Roon finally gets a little boring and the ROCK remains more and more switched off. (Was that really me writing?)
And the way I listen to music and use streaming nowadays makes it more or less an overkill. No-brainer, our lifetime subscriptions are paid already and give all the options to switch it on again.

IMG_2318.jpeg

Back