Whole home audio with Wiim mini's, help

I'm trying to do a whole home audio setup. My master bed, dining room & pool room are all wired for speakers. I got 4 wiim minis and 1 wiim amp for my patio atrium 8's.

i also got a few fosi bt30d pros, one for dining room, and one for pool room as I won't watch TV in there. My living room has a JBL bar 5.1 that I connected a mini via optical to.

my question is, if I got another fosi amp, is there a way to connect the wiim in my master so tv audio can play through the passive speakers? Maybe I'm overthinking it, but if I use the optical wiim → tv and maybe the aux out to amp? I don't really want to buy a 2nd wiim amp just for the HDMI aspect. Pardon my confusion, any help appreciated. Thanks!

my question is, if I got another fosi amp, is there a way to connect the wiim in my master so tv audio can play through the passive speakers? Maybe I'm overthinking it, but if I use the optical wiim → tv and maybe the aux out to amp? I don't really want to buy a 2nd wiim amp just for the HDMI aspect. Pardon my confusion, any help appreciated. Thanks!
I think you can do that.
Since you already have a WiiM amp, you can test it.

TV -> (Optical) -> Wiim mini -> (AUX to RCA) -> Wiim amp -> Speaker

I think you can do that.
Since you already have a WiiM amp, you can test it.

TV -> (Optical) -> Wiim mini -> (AUX to RCA) -> Wiim amp -> Speaker
Sorry, for my confusion so the wiim amp will be for patio speakers and projector. The wiim mini is intended for master bed but I'd like to also get tv audio out of my passive speakers in addition to music

Sorry, my suggestion is an example of a working check. If you are satisfied with the above connection, you can simply replace the WiiM amp with Fosi amp.

Hi @ticklemejoviemo a couple of questions. how many optical ins are there on the JBL. Are there line out on the TV and line in on the jbl

Hi @ticklemejoviemo a couple of questions. how many optical ins are there on the JBL. Are there line out on the TV and line in on the jbl
1 optical in on JBL. But that's living room.

But the master bedroom tv has an optical out & rca. I used to have a soundbar in bedroom but it was from 2007 so I got rid of it. So now I'm trying to maybe just run tv audio through the speakers I intended on using for music if possible...

Back