WiiM Pro Preview

Here's a rendering of what WiiM Pro will look like. We're expecting WiiM Pro to launch by early December and will be sold through Amazon.com. More info will be on our website www.wiimhome.com. Please stay tuned! In the meantime, we'd love to hear your thoughts on what you think of WiiM Pro 🤔

Screen Shot 2022-12-01 at 3.53.09 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-12-01 at 3.52.29 PM.png

Tech Specs
Software
  • Chromecast Audio
  • AirPlay 2
  • DLNA
  • (Roon Ready expected late Dec or early Q1 2023) - updated
  • MICless Amazon Alexa Voice Service
    (AVS) MRM (Multi-Room)
  • BT A2DP Source and Sink
  • Linkplay streaming services and multiroom
  • Spotify Connect/TIDAL Connect/Amazon Music cast
  • HD Output 24-bit/192kHz
  • Bit perfect output
  • True gapless playback
  • 10-band EQ or 24 Preset EQs
  • TI Audiophile DAC
  • Frequent FW/App updates
  • Mobile and PC App
Button and LED
  • Capacitive touch control: Play/Pause, Volume +, Volume -, 1 x Presets
  • LED: BT/WiFi/Line-in modes
Hardware
  • Connectivity: Wi-Fi 2.4G/5G, BT5.1, Ethernet (100M)
  • Line In RCA
  • Optical In
  • Line out RCA
  • Digital Coaxial Out
  • Optical SPDIF Out
  • USB Type-C power
  • 12v Trigger for AMP
  • Mic for Multiroom audio auto-sync
  • SBC and AAC codec

Amazon Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BJDY6D1W

Attachments

• WiiM Pro (front).png
    WiiM Pro (front).png
    17.9 KB · Views: 2,179
  • WiiM Pro (back).png
    WiiM Pro (back).png
    24 KB · Views: 1,543
Last edited:
Pretty good price - iirc, the WiiM Mini had a default 2 week delivery from the USA but you could get under a week if you paid a little more.
It's AmazonGlobal Expedited Shipping right now, so I guess delivery time between 5 and 15 business days.

Not yet available on amazon.de for preorder, but as I can see charger not included again in EU.

Ordered. I paid $159 after taxes. Higher than I thought it would be but still a great deal. I guess I'll get the remote later.

Getting close now hopefully going have them in a week or so. Just announced it on head-fi and already people are buying them up. Any word on how many in first shipment? I have a feeling they could sells out so been suggesting to buy one asap.

Here in Norway the price for the Mini is 119 USD, and the Pro is set to 229 USD.

Last edited:
Update on WiiM Pro US Amazon
Great to hear that some of you were able to get WiiM Pro on Amazon US listing. It's currently sold out, but we have shipment arriving to US this week. We don't get early notice from Amazon when inventory is available for sale so you'll have to keep watch 👀 if you want to get it as soon as stock is available. But for sure we will have stock by next week on the Amazon US listing. (y)

Update on WiiM Pro Euro shipment
We'll be shipping in January due to us waiting official CE cert for EU regions. All WiiM Pro packages will include a power adapter since the Pro requires 2 amps. We'll be offering 2 SKUs for EU region. 1 SKU for UK version of the adapter for UK Amazon and 1 SKU for EU version of the adapter for France, Italy and Germany Amazon listings.

WiiM Pros Listings by Amazon Marketplace
WiiM Remote Update
We're working on WiiM Remote listing and will share the listing when it's available. More details to come.

Do you mean that all available inventory sold out entirely today? Looks like Amazon tagged it with a '#1 new release' for it's category. Wow!

Any information on how soon Amazon will ship orders that were placed today?

Do you mean that all available inventory sold out entirely today? Looks like Amazon tagged it with a '#1 new release' for it's category. Wow!

Any information on how soon Amazon will ship orders that were placed today?
Yeah, all the stock we had available is sold out!

re: how soon it will ship - I think it depends on whether you are a Prime member and where it is shipping to. I think Amazon will give you an estimated arrival date after you make a purchase. I don't have details on when it will ship at the moment. Hope you get yours soon!

Great to hear that some of you were able to get WiiM Pro on Amazon US listing. It's currently sold out, but we have shipment arriving to US this week. We don't get early notice from Amazon when inventory is available for sale so you'll have to keep watch 👀 if you want to get it as soon as stock is available. But for sure we will have stock by next week on the Amazon US listing. (y)

We'll be shipping in January due to us waiting official CE cert for EU regions. All WiiM Pro packages will include a power adapter since the Pro requires 2 amps. We'll be offering 2 SKUs for EU region. 1 SKU for UK version of the adapter for UK Amazon and 1 SKU for EU version of the adapter for France, Italy and Germany Amazon listings.

WiiM Remote Update
We're working on WiiM Remote listing and will share the listing when it's available. More details to come.
Update "Accessories in package" section for EU, please. It doesn't mention a power adapter.

Just to clarify, I ordered 2 Pro’s from Amazon, they werent sold out at the time, but Amazon cant provide a ship date yet either. Its all good, Im a patient guy and Amazon wont charge my card until they ship anyway.

WiiM Remote Update
Thanks for sharing. What will be the price on the European amazon sites?

Back