Win Pro Plus, not on AliExpress?

kaushama

I cannot find it on Aliexpress anymore. Is it out of stock or not released to Aliexpress anymore?

I cannot find it on Aliexpress anymore. Is it out of stock or not released to Aliexpress anymore?
Correct. I was not able to find mine on AliExpress. I strongly recommend the company though. They are constantly releasing upgraded software and this is also a good community as well. I purchased my tube integrated power amplifier, my speakers, my active subwoofer all on AliExpress, but I purchased my WiiM Pro Plus on Amazon. It's a great product. I understand that their new Amplifier is great too. Good luck.

Ok, far away from topic and I apologize in advance 😉
But I can not understand people from outside China sending so much money into this system. Are the few €/$/£ price difference so important? Or do they really think this chinois throw aways are too good to look for alternatives? Offering obviously fake copies of well regarded brands seems to be ok? And with every order one helps them to do so. Or is the poverty so great? If so, the last thing one should look at is HiFi stuff.
For me it is worse enough to know, that I can not (ok, there might be chances) fully avoid chinois stuff hidden in nearly every technical device. As always, my personal opinion as an old-fashioned not online buyer and a dedicated opponent of EVERY autocratic political system.

Ok, far away from topic and I apologize in advance 😉
But I can not understand people from outside China sending so much money into this system. Are the few €/$/£ price difference so important? Or do they really think this chinois throw aways are too good to look for alternatives? Offering obviously fake copies of well regarded brands seems to be ok? And with every order one helps them to do so. Or is the poverty so great? If so, the last thing one should look at is HiFi stuff.
For me it is worse enough to know, that I can not (ok, there might be chances) fully avoid chinois stuff hidden in nearly every technical device. As always, my personal opinion as an old-fashioned not online buyer and a dedicated opponent of EVERY autocratic political system.
I have a tube amplifier that I paid around $280 for on AliExpress. I also have two bookshelf speakers that are similar in technology to B&W's with the tweeter above the top of the cabinets, and a shaped wooden cabinet with a powered subwoofer with a similar non-boxy shape. Finally, I have as my source a WiiM Pro Plus that I bought on Amazon during one of their rare sales. I use TIDAL as my streaming service which like Spotify is from Europe. My WiiM Pro Plus was made in China. Back in the 70's I sold high end systems, I know what's good when I see it. I bet that you have a similar amount of Chinese components no matter what they are or where you purchased them.

I have a tube amplifier that I paid around $280 for on AliExpress. I also have two bookshelf speakers that are similar in technology to B&W's with the tweeter above the top of the cabinets, and a shaped wooden cabinet with a powered subwoofer with a similar non-boxy shape. Finally, I have as my source a WiiM Pro Plus that I bought on Amazon during one of their rare sales. I use TIDAL as my streaming service which like Spotify is from Europe. My WiiM Pro Plus was made in China. Back in the 70's I sold high end systems, I know what's good when I see it. I bet that you have a similar amount of Chinese components no matter what they are or where you purchased them.
Including your iPhone. Chinese components absolutely do not mean fake - knock-offs - subpar quality.

Go ahead with your way, mine is different and I know very well that I also own a few things which came at least in parts from China. The iPad I am writing this just now is an example I do not want to miss. (But bought it in a local store 😉)
Key words are "similar" and "like" which means simply "stolen technology" and "lookalike" (tweeters in B&W style on top f.e.). And "sales" which means simply waiting for the last Cent to save. Not (always) because poverty but more or less because "it's cool and smart" or "I simply have not enough money and under normal circumstances its to expensive for me at the moment." The latter is excusable, but for me a questionable approach.
Chinois high end in the 70s in Europe? It was simply no factor. Difficult to get and difficult to sell. Europe people then were used to look at warranty and customer service. May be the reason you "sold"?
Even if a more and more "influencers" telling on YT that these cheap products are as good as the much more expensive originals? No, they aren't. Let The Cult measure whatever they want.
Without any question there is technology, know-how and brilliant engineering on high standards also in China. But that was not the target of my post. Trying to avoid supporting such systems is always MY way. Everyone's own decision. Of course knowing that it has no big impact on the CCP, but thats my tiny contribution and it feels good.
Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves....sometimes a name is a manifesto. 😉

I agree with a lot that you have written as well. I agree that the technology is often stolen. I know that happens everywhere also though. I'm now 67 years old. Still working in an entirely different industry. Had been using my Samsung video bar speaker and the accompanying subwoofer to listen to my music. I just decided that I wanted to get the very very best system that I could afford. I did pretty well. Again though, I agree with many of your points.

We do not sell our products on AliExpress officially. We recommend that you purchase our products from our Amazon listing or through our authorized sellers. We are compiling a list of authorized sellers, which we will post on our website when it's ready. Therefore, if you choose to purchase on AliExpress, please be warned.

We do not sell our products on AliExpress officially. We recommend that you purchase our products from our Amazon listing or through our authorized sellers. We are compiling a list of authorized sellers, which we will post on our website when it's ready. Therefore, if you choose to purchase on AliExpress, please be warned.
Thank you for the information.

Are they authorized dealers? They mention it on their page. This company runs a store in Aliexpress and lists WiiM products. I love to buy from Amazon. However, I am not in the USA.

Are they authorized dealers? They mention it on their page. This company runs a store in Aliexpress and lists WiiM products. I love to buy from Amazon. However, I am not in the USA.
Where are you mate?

All I can say is that I bought my WiiM Pro Plus from Egolden a few months ago, but through a different online retailer rather than Ali, and it was delivered promptly and is working fine.

They have a shop on Aliexpress. They promote buying directly from their site rather than through Ali so that Ali fees can be avoided. Looks very legit.
But when people here say clones and fakes.......... I wonder!

We have moved into a global economy decades ago. Aliexpress, Amazon, baidu, ebay etc operate as a marketplace. Your consumer experience varies of course. Personally I like options. With a dose of discretion, I am able to navigate these e-markets with satisfactory success.

I wonder how much a Wiim product mark-up would be if it is American made (and run?) and sold through a brick and mortar store.

Sure that is obvious, but Ali Express? No thanks. Ordered twice. Received blatant fakes twice. I’m a slow learner. 😂

Back