Can we claim faulty unit warranty directly from Wiim if there’s communication barrier with the reseller?

Daren Lee

Sorry I am new here and looking for help and no where else to go.
Can we claim faulty unit warranty directly from Wiim if there’s communication barrier with the reseller?
My Wiim Pro Plus is faulty something fried inside I believe. The line out port was hot and there’s no sound anymore only distorted “noises” and humming sound.
I have tested my amp and speaker with other sources and it works fine.

I have a very similar issue happened with one of my pro plus last night, it started crackling and sputtered then cut out.
As an Amazon purchase and past 30 days so they won’t touch.

Sorry I am new here and looking for help and no where else to go.
My Wiim Pro Plus is faulty something fried inside I believe. The line out port was hot and there’s no sound anymore only distorted “noises” and humming sound.
I have tested my amp and speaker with other sources and it works fine.
Please submit a ticket to support based on the feedback on the WiiM home app.

I have a very similar issue happened with one of my pro plus last night, it started crackling and sputtered then cut out.
In your case, please contact support team by visiting Linkplay's contact form in the Amazon app's order history.

Oh that’s exactly how it’s sounds like refering to your description. Mine I have to crack up the volume and hearing humming and distortion.
One more thing is the line out begin to feels hot.

Please submit a ticket to support based on the feedback on the WiiM home app.
I have still been talking to the reseller. He is giving all sort of excuses, say I must not stalk anything on it (which I didn’t), only have to use “original” adaptor else long term usage will damage (I use for about 1 week, and I am using a power bank only)
Its so frustrating talking to the China resellers 🙈

Back