What are you listening to?

For me one of the few must-haves in classical recordings! No one was aware of the tragic fate du Pré would face. The Sea Pictures Dame Janet delivers are also my reference recording till today.

IMG_2518.jpeg

Friend of mine called it prog for advanced persons ;-)
Too bad the browser plugin for Tidal on Allmusic @cc_rider developed? or mentioned? is not available on tablets. Allmusic is a treasure and 12 €/year is a steal. If advertising is ok for you it is even free.

IMG_2523.jpeg

Instruments sound very natural on the amp.. of course also my favourite instrument of all time ,the Banjo..wonderful 😊
The banjo for me it's being a feeling of being in nature a feeling of total freedom.
To me it is..
Screenshot_20240306-181913.png

Friend of mine called it prog for advanced persons ;-)
Too bad the browser plugin for Tidal on Allmusic @cc_rider developed? or mentioned? is not available on tablets. Allmusic is a treasure and 12 €/year is a steal. If advertising is ok for you it is even free.

View attachment 5445

Works fine on an Android tablet using the Kiwi browser. Also, the EU has forced Apple to open up their walled garden, so we can expect to see fully functional Chromium browsers on iPads soon, no longer requiring Apple's rendering engine.

Screenshot_2024-03-06-09-22-35-415.jpeg

Sounds amazing on the amp..😮😮😮.
If you have the opportunity to listen..do!..
Again I thought such experiences one only could have with an headphone..wiim thought me definitely otherwise.
Screenshot_20240306-231637.png

Last edited:
The Thin White Duke!

IMG_2525.jpeg

And a little hint for people looking for interesting things at RSD ;-)
IMG_2524.jpeg

One of my four favorite Mättler bands ;-) Still alive.
Nothing new, no re-invention of the wheel. But very well done and you get what was to expect.

IMG_2531.jpeg

Back